Excitebike Rules Excitebike Rules

Bad tribute...

I found it very weird that you mixed excitebike with mario, you should've focused more on excite bike. Like a race between excite bike racers or something. The voice acting was bad, REAL bad.
This needs alot of work, hopefully you will do better in the future.

Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2 Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2

Extrem!

I love the concept of loadz of sticks beating the crap out of each other with various weapons. Smooth animation, nice weapon graphics. Overall very good!
And i think this could be a great concept for a game, like a survival game.

Knuckles Tribute Knuckles Tribute

Graphics need some re-shine

The graphics was okay, but knuckles need to look more mad in he's eyes (you did that on some drawings) And some parts looks bad, like the hair, instead of just using 2 frames why just make a couple of inbetweens so it looks smoother? You should really try FBF sometime, instead of tweening. Just my opinion.
And i have a strange feeling that you like Linkin Park, can't blame you,. THEY ROCK!
Good luck on future projects!

sweet-kat22 responds:

Thanks for the tips. I know I was lazy with the hair blowing part. And watch Sonic supreme I got more FBF there. I am going back to tweening until I have more free time.

Scorpions quest! (old) Scorpions quest! (old)

WAY to easy!

This wasn't any challenge, you can just click attack through the whole game. So then the heal function gets useless. It would be nice if you could keep the last attack you had when you learn a new one.The opponent needs more attacks. It needs to be longer, 3 fights is a bit short!:P And last maybe some music will spice up the game?

The attacks did entertain me a bit. And the idea isn't to bad either.

Magnetism Magnetism

Fun! Addictive! Original!

My favorite mode was game B. But game A was also fun. I can't see any glitches. The music got a bit annoying after a while, so more music to chose from would be great..! That's about it...

Looking forward to magnetsim 2! (full version)

Millionaire Flash Beta 2 Millionaire Flash Beta 2

One of the worst games ive ever played.

First of all, this is just a ordinary quiz with millionare graphics. That sound that came up every question and every time you answered right was annoying as crap!. The design was bad and boring.
In this type of game you should make the graphics yourself, make it animated too. Maybe record the questions on a mic and use it when the questions appear. If you do that im sure the full version will get a higher score!

Good luck! (You might need it!)

8-Bit Mario 2 8-Bit Mario 2

Very Good

I like it. Make me wanna play those old games again! I think im gonna use this in the 8 - bit scene creator section in my new Mario Scene Creator! :)