Excitebike Rules Excitebike Rules

Bad tribute...

I found it very weird that you mixed excitebike with mario, you should've focused more on excite bike. Like a race between excite bike racers or something. The voice acting was bad, REAL bad.
This needs alot of work, hopefully you will do better in the future.

Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2 Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2

Extrem!

I love the concept of loadz of sticks beating the crap out of each other with various weapons. Smooth animation, nice weapon graphics. Overall very good!
And i think this could be a great concept for a game, like a survival game.

Knuckles Tribute Knuckles Tribute

Graphics need some re-shine

The graphics was okay, but knuckles need to look more mad in he's eyes (you did that on some drawings) And some parts looks bad, like the hair, instead of just using 2 frames why just make a couple of inbetweens so it looks smoother? You should really try FBF sometime, instead of tweening. Just my opinion.
And i have a strange feeling that you like Linkin Park, can't blame you,. THEY ROCK!
Good luck on future projects!

sweet-kat22 responds:

Thanks for the tips. I know I was lazy with the hair blowing part. And watch Sonic supreme I got more FBF there. I am going back to tweening until I have more free time.

Sonic Tribute Collab Sonic Tribute Collab

decent

Bit_master: It was decent. Okay graphics/animation somewhere very good graphics/animation. 8/10

Striker f2: good graphics smooth animation. Keep it up! 7/10

HyperactiveYouth: Very good graphics. decent animation. 7/10

unkown999:Very bad sonic and knuckles graphics. The eggman and shadow was decent. Okay animation. 4/10

Slowshadow: Looked like traced sprites and backgrounds. And they where traced pretty bad. didn't look to good. 2/10

Doom_fox: Extrem graphics and animation. I would call it perfect. Except the mountainst and tails. they where "only" decent. 9/10

0_lilmario_0: It was very short but decent graphics and animation. 6/10

Death cronx:That was the worst drawn sonic movie ive ever seen.
EXTREMELY bad graphics and sonic runned very slow. 1/10

Ultimate_TH: Very good graphics and the animation was superb. Awesome job! 9/10

Llammaldsofsci: Halo in a sonic movie?!. Okay animation but didn't like the halo part. 3/10

Sweet cat22: Okay graphics and animation. Nice job and congrats with the good collab 6/10

Overall:5,5 rank: Decent

This was my opinion. Hopefully i was fair:). Sorry if i offended :(

Good luck with future animations everyone

Outbreak Trailer (old) Outbreak Trailer (old)

It was good

Smooth animated. This must been one of the better trailers on NG.
Nice graphics. Not much more to say.
Good luck on the real one!

Mortal Kombat Cheerio old Mortal Kombat Cheerio old

A bit short!

The sprites where good animated. But mortal kombat+cheerio? you could have been a little more original.It was only like 10 seconds long and 1.2MB file, and that's TOOO big. But an okay movie.
Looks like you did your best and got a decent result.

Furby prank call Furby prank call

I don't get it.

It's nothing special with this. The voice actors where good, but ther mic's must've been crappy because the sound was bad. It was a little funny. The graphics where decent/the furby was good. It wasn't much of animation, the eyes and some lip sync and some small things.
Overall: It was okay,funny, not to good animation,good lip sync.
I know you can do better then this, keep working!
PS. Don't use mario sounds in a drawn movie.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Y the sound was bad, its on stream!!! so the file size isnt big, and ya Ill put whatever sounds i want in my movie

Mega Man's Revenge Mega Man's Revenge

YeaH.

Watch out or i'l steal your creativity.
Anyway nice anmiation nice storyline.
I'n a way all your movies are nice.
Know this movie are old but i took time to review it anyway.

JSR: Jet Sprite Radio JSR: Jet Sprite Radio

O GOD NO, EJECT EJECT.

your a disgrace to sprite artist's
Don't submit crqp like that anymore
(Ten in violence for hurting my eyes

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

this is great!

it may be short. But the quality of the graphics, sound and animation makes this a real godd movie. But it wouldn't have got a sooo good score if it was made by f.eks me. But that's not your fault.

just: make alot of shorts so we can watch alot of movies from you:D